South Jersey Business Brokers
Selby Associates is one of the most successful South Jersey business brokers and has decades of experience in business valuations, exit strategy analysis, selling businesses, business acquisitions and various other advisory services to companies. Selby Associates is a professional business broker and trusted by many in South Jersey.
- We have an excellent reputation as expert South Jersey business brokers, serving businesses in various industries throughout the South Jersey area.
- Feel free to contact us to discuss your specific needs. A South Jersey business broker will consult with you to determine a course of action for whatever your goals may be.
- Rob Selby participates in every transaction and analysis we do so you receive advice and attention from our top executive. And he answers all of your questions and concerns.
- Selby Associates has vast experience and expertise to assist a business owner to position their company for sale at the maximum sale price.
- When it comes to selling businesses, our South Jersey business brokers have a 97% success rate. Most businesses we work with sell with many receiving multiple offers so they sell at a competitive or higher price.
- We can work with you and achieve success even if your financial records and bookkeeping is in poor condition. We work with you to prepare and get everything in order so that you can take the necessary steps to achieve your goal whether it is sell, buy, merge.
- Selby Associates can provide more than just a valuation or financial analysis. We also review and analyze company structure, employees, contracts, customers, facilities, competition, products and services so that we can understand your company in detail and know it's real value.
The business brokers from Selby Associates of South Jersey would be happy to answer any question you have about business mergers, business valuations, business acquisitions or business exit planning.
I have a company in South Jersey and was looking for an add on acquisition to grow my business. Selby Associates didn't just send me leads or options, they qualified, presented, evaluated, analyzed every opportunity so that I could make the best decision going forward. They negotiated the transaction, asked critical questions, helped secure financing and got me a better deal structure than my lawyer suggested.
We know that these are some of the most important decisions a business can make - grow, exit, sell, buy. Our business brokers worked closely with a South Jersey construction firm. We became acquainted with the entire operation even though it is a nontraditional, niche industry and had unique employee concerns because it used both Union and non-Union labor. The company also had facilities in multiple states and worked geographically in several areas. We analyzed the company, the details of the current structure, reviewed all of the complexities and made some initial recommendations that could be implemented that first year. Some of these small changes were extremely beneficial to the company's profitability. The company was eventually sold two years later for more than anticipated and for more than a business valuation that was previously performed by an outside firm before Selby Associates became involved.
If you want to sell your business at the maximum price, call Selby Associates to prepare your business now
Articles by South Jersey business brokers Selby Associates:
Most popular article
Selby Associates business brokers provides services including business exit planning in South Jersey and these areas:
- Cherry Hill
- Mount Laurel
My husband recently died and I was left with his company that he built for 30 years. I never knew the business but didn't just want to close. I had no detailed knowledge of company or industry or equipment or inventory or financing. Selby Associates treated me fairly, put me in touch with appraisers and others and helped me sell this company to a new owner. All of the dedicated employees still have jobs and insurance. Helped with entire transition and never made me feel bad or overwhelmed.
- Selby Associates comment:
Thanks Irene! We put our customer’s mind at ease as we provide them with the best services throughout the process of selling their business.
They worked hard to complete the deal. Very impressed with the quality of buyers they brought to me and their Seller Memo about my company. They really know what they are doing in business sales and are working for you.
- Selby Associates comment:
Thanks Harold! We strive to provide our customers with the best ways to achieve a greater value of their business.